Dec 24, 2011

George Michael Thanks His Doctors

Opening up during what turned into to be an emotional statement, George Michael recently explained his life and death battle with pneumonia.

Chatting with reporters outside his London home on Friday (December 23), the “Faith” singer described his sickness as “by far, the worst month of my life.”

He went on to say that the doctors at a Vienna hospital spent three weeks “keeping me alive.”

“I spent the last ten days since I woke up literally thanking people for saving my life,” George choked.

“I’m incredibly fortunate to be here. If I wasn’t spiritual enough [before the illness], then I certainly am now.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/george-michael/george-michael-thanks-his-doctors-571356

fine jewelry, jewelry design, fashion trend, fashion trends, latest fashion trends,

No comments:

Post a Comment