Dec 6, 2011

I want to learn How to Play the Piano

You know, ever since I was a little girl, I have always dreamed of being able to learn how to play the piano. I was mesmerized when I say Ray Charles play for the first time.

It was like magic, and I haven't forgotten that experience one bit. However, as the years have gone on, I have found myself thinking that perhaps it is too late to fulfill my dream of learning the piano.

But, perhaps not. I recently came across this site: http://www.learnpianohere.com and was just blown away by how easy their piano lessons are. and what's perhaps even more important, is that they are totally effective.

I mean, me, at my age, learning how to play a hit song so easily. I never thought it was possible. These guys have really done a great job in putting together a course that really will get you playing the piano in a matter of days.

So go on, learn how to play the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment