Dec 24, 2011

Soap Dish: Soaps Celebrate The Holidays

Merry Christmas soap fans, it is Soap Dish time again and this week I am dishing about how soaps celebrate the holidays. I love this time of year for so many reasons and one of them is I love the way soap operas celebrate the holidays, especially Days of Our Lives. Seriously one of my must see episodes of DOOL is the one where the Horton family and their extended families gather to put the infamous ornaments on the tree. It makes me get into the holiday spirit the second I watch it. In fact I have always wanted to copy that tradition and do it with my own family, I swear I am going to do it next year. One of my other favorite things about how soap operas celebrate the holidays is that there tends to be a Christmas Eve wedding. This year it was Dante and Lulu on General Hospital and was suppose to be Kevin and Chloe on The Young and The Restless. Bo & Hope on DOOL got hitched on Christmas Eve once as well. The reason I like it is because in theory getting married on Christmas Eve is a fabulous idea in reality [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/RjA_BSsHzu0/

fashion clothes, fashion clothing, fashion store, latest fashion, top fashion,

No comments:

Post a Comment