Mar 8, 2012

Demi Lovato Lightens Up Her Tresses

Out and about sporting a new lighter do, Demi Lovato was spotted on the streets of New York City on Wednesday (March 7).

The "Unbroken" singer looked gorgeous while rocking Ray Ban sunglasses, black leather leggings and green a cargo jacket to accessorize her new style.

The Big Apple outing comes just after the former Disney Channel darling released her MTV documentary, "Demi Lovato: Stay Strong," which focused on the singer's ups and downs that caused her to go into treatment in October of 2010.

In an interview with MTV, the 19-year-old opened up about how her lifestyle affected her health, saying, "Everyone kind of made me a role model, and I hated that. I was partying, I was self-medicating. I was always stressing out. I felt like I was living a lie. I felt guilt and shame. I decided to take it out on myself. I harmed myself. It was my way of taking my own shame and my own guilt out on myself, and I was just depressed."

Judging by the fan's feedback, Miss Lovato was thrilled with the outcome, tweeting, "Wow... I'm reading all of your tweets and I'm beyond speechless at all the amazing and positive feedback... Wow. So grateful!!!! THANK YOU!!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/demi-lovato/demi-lovato-lightens-her-tresses-592466

fashion trends, mens fashion, fashion blogs, fashion clothes, fashion clothing,

No comments:

Post a Comment