Mar 9, 2012

Snooki: "I’ve Had All The Fun I’m Ever Going To Have In My Life"

snookpreg1_wide.jpg
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi first confessed her marriage plans to In Touch: “I’m not thinking it may happen, I know,” she said last month. “I found the right guy... I’m just waiting for him to ask.” Well, it looks like her longtime boyfriend, Jionni LaValle, finally took the hint and put a ring on it! Last week, Snooki took to the streets flashing a sizeable square-cut rock. Today, fans won’t be surprised to learn, she has finally confirmed the obvious: Yes, that’s an engagement ring, and yes, that’s a baby bump!

Needless to say, Snooki’s bundle of joy wasn’t exactly planned. But she and Jionni seem thrilled, and more than ready to make the best of it. As she told In Touch, “I’m 24. I’ve had all the fun I’m ever going to have in my life.” (Presumably she meant... as a single girl?) Congratulations to the happy pair as they begin their next chapter! We can't wait to hear the baby names.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/EOE4GkO-IdI/snooki_ive_had_all_the_fun_im.php

mens style, clothing brands, designer clothes, designer clothing, fashion clothes,

No comments:

Post a Comment